We (only) work together if we see opportunities to jointly achieve an impact in terms of living longer in a healthy way. Therefore, if your activities fit within our innovation agenda we are interested to consider cooperation.
Moreover, cooperation must be in line with our priorities. Besides that, we are always looking for opportunities to make connections and seek enhancement. For example, by stimulating you to spend time with others from our portfolio - and beyond - and to make use of each other's experiences and expertise.
To give you an idea of what we are looking for when we are looking for a possible collaboration, here are a number of considerations that we take into account.
Does your activity...
- have a clear, substantive relationship with our innovation agenda?
- have a clear impact?
- does ICT play a role?
- focus on a development or activity that is innovative?
And in addition to that... do you have...
- an enterprising vision?
- also looked for/found other financers for your project?
- interest in a real cooperation with us and our broad network?
- a transparent way of working as regards, for example, your methods and results, etc.?
- values that are not contrary to the Christian values that our Board cares about?
We assume that we will discuss the question of the outcomes or the impact of your project or activity. Not only in terms of content, but also the use of the 'entire capital' that we make available after its approval by the board. Note, there are also topics that we do not support, for example:
- Acquisition and new construction or rebuilding of physical properties/real estate property
- Individual favor
- PR activities and fundraising activities
- Media communication (broadcasts on TV, documentaries, DVDs, etc.)
- Activities that fall within the scope of government subsidies
- Operating costs (maintenance, transport, storage costs etc.)
- General funding by third parties
- Projects related to art and creativity (sports and games, music, dance, theater, circus, etc.)
- Support for volunteer projects (construction trips etc.) and travel and accommodation costs of volunteers
Questions about this? Contact us: